background

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Body Butter and Hansen's Drinks


I had my 30 week, 5 day appointment last week on June 19th. My husband took this picture of me just before I went to the appointment. I was grateful he was around since I still struggle getting a good self picture in the mirror. The appointment went great. My labs all came back good, baby G turned and is no longer breech, her heartbeat was perfect and she is measuring a couple weeks ahead (typical for me and I have always delivered a couple weeks early...I think I just bake them a little fast). I have another appointment next week.


I have been having more Braxton Hicks contractions. I also had some issues with Restless Leg Syndrome making it impossible to get to sleep at night but thankfully the degree in which it happens varies and I don't deal with RLS every night.  I still use and find much comfort with my Snoogle pillow each night.

It's summer and with that comes entertaining my 3 kids (ages 9, 6 and 3) and trying to stay cool in this HOT TX heat. Most days are spent chillin' by the pool or fun indoor (air-conditioned) activities. 

I don't have much in the way of cravings right now (although I still love all things with avocado) but I was excited when I tried this yummy caffeine free Hansen's drink yesterday and told my husband we had to get some for the house. I am drinking sooooo much water throughout the day to stay hydrated so this will be a nice addition in my day. I need to try some of the other flavors. I wish I would have found these earlier in pregnancy. Another must have is my coconut body butter which I ran out of so I had to get another tub of it from Trader Joe's, it's so soothing on my expanding belly. 

The IP's are having a co-ed shower this Saturday and my family and I will be attending. I have had so much fun shopping for this baby girl. I can't wait to see E & S get spoiled with baby gifts, they have waited so long for all of this. My family and I couldn't be more excited that in 7 or so weeks they will have their sweet baby girl in their arms.

2 comments:

  1. I looove that comic pic at the beginning! Congrats on moving right along! Will this be the only surro pregnancy that you do?

    ReplyDelete