background

Thursday, May 23, 2013

I have a Snoogle, do you?

So here I am today at 26 weeks, 5 days pregnant. I am definitely slowing down now that I have almost entered the last trimester.


Today I enjoyed a yummy lunch with two of my good surro friends who are also pregnant. My recent cravings include: avocado, Granny Smith apples, watermelon and freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.


I have been having more trouble sleeping at night so husband surprised me and got me a Snoogle pregnancy pillow, which I have found much comfort sleeping with the last couple of nights. I wish I would have had something like this when I was pregnant with my own. My youngest calls it the 'candy cane' pillow and happily entertained herself for 30 minutes this morning while I was getting dressed. This pillow is definitely getting some good use.


It's starting to get hot here in TX; I am trying to ready myself for the long hot summer. If you need to find me this summer I will either be at a pool or inside somewhere with air-conditioning.

2 comments:

  1. Not sure how it helps ... i think i need to see a picture of you using it! lol.

    ReplyDelete